Sand Casting Patterns & Molds
248 Navarro Drive
Seguin, Texas 78155
Design to Reality
Getting your design to reality is complicated. We’re here to offer our expertise. Our skilled designers and product engineers have had of 25 years of experience taking a physical part, 2D drawing, or 3D CAD drawing and turning it into a tangible part, starting with the importance of an impeccable sand casting pattern design. We offer design and fabrication services.
The part complexity, alloy being poured, production rate, and materials used during the whole pattern design process are all taken into consideration during our design process. Our patterns have been used in sand castings, shell castings, and centrifugal castings. Patterns are produced from a variety of materials including wood, plastic, aluminum, cast iron, steel, and stainless steel alloy. Patterns may be produced as just the pattern or as a fully contained unit ready for the mold material.
- 3D CAD Modeling
- Reverse Engineering
- In-house pattern making capabilities using additive manufacturing and CNC machining.
- Consultation services
Frequently Asked Questions
- We can start with a physical model, 2D print, or 3D CAD model
- The turnaround time on a RFQ is 1-2 working days.
- The typical lead time for a pattern design is 1-2 weeks.
- The typical lead times for a pattern construction is 2-3 weeks.
- Wood, plastic, and/or metal is used to fabricate patterns.
- We can repair and refurbish your existing sand casting patterns